Saturday, July 16, 2011

Album Tour: Emily Osment - All The Right Wrongs E.P.



It's been a while since I posted an album tour and I apologize for that, it's just that I rarely find the time to make the videos now. But I'll post about 5 today or more to make up for what i missed. :)

Emily Osment: Well, I should start out to say that I love her music in this CD but her "Fight Or Flight " CD just lost her soul, I think. I know she likes that pop but in this E.P. she is really soulful, so to speak?... 

Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna buy "Fight or Flight". 

The Packaging: It's really simple and green. It only has 6 songs, but it's alright. I bought it at Best Buy for about $6.99 ? I don't remember exactly. The cover folds out into a mini-poster, and at the back are the lyrics and credits and Thank Yous. 

See the album tour after the JUMP. 

No comments: