Saturday, September 24, 2011

Album Tour: Demi Lovato - Unbroken


Hey guys!!! I'm back and I'll be posting album tours soon. I took the request I got into consideration and I'll be posting an album tour of V and Headstrong soon!

Demi's back. She is stronger than ever! She just released this CD this week and I really love all the songs.
If you didn't know, Demi underwent rehab because she was having issues with her childhood and bullying. She's now taking a stand against bullying and I am so proud of her.

The Packaging: The packaging is nice. The only thing I didn't like about it is its price. It's too expensive for 15 tracks. The booklet doesn't disappoint. It has tons of promo photos similar to Don't Forget and Here We Go Again. The CD is simple and it has a brownish-maroon color.

Watch the album tour after the jump!!

No comments: