Monday, June 6, 2011

Review: iWave - XBASS

OKAY. First off, I am pissed. Pissed as pissed can be. The store I buy headphones from had a price increase from $9.99 to $16.99 So I didn't get to buy the Skullcandy Headphones I wanted. THEN, My dad and brother suggested these iWave XBASS Headphones because it boasts it has this so called "Crystal Clear" sound and Bass.

As I got home I was actually excited to try these headphones out. Turns out, those were all CHEAP LIES. Because first of all, All you hear is the thump. "BBP.BBP.BBP". The quality is just Downright shitty. I hate it. 

If ever the vocals are loud enough, they come out really muffled. It's a piece of shit compared to all of my other previously reviewed headphones. The headphones look stylish enough but it.is.just.too.shitty. 

Well that's what to expect with $5.99 Headphones. SHIT. 

I rest my case.

So I DO NOT. I Repeat, DO NOT, recommend these to people with headphone standards because this is just so shitty.




No comments: