Thursday, June 23, 2011

Review: Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song - The Video


Our lovely Selena Gomez just released her latest video for her 2nd single from her 3 Studio Album, When The Sun Goes Down. 

Just a heads up to all Selena Fans out there: Her album is to be released next week, June 28 so be sure to buy it ! A heads up too to my album tour viewers is that I probably won't be able to post the album tour right away because I'm short on Ca$h. sorrrry. It's summer so I don't have any allowance but my Birthday is coming up so I guess i'll ask for something extravagantly expensive. lol. 

BACK TO SELENA. 

In case you didn't know, she's currently dating Justin Bieber, who is a year younger than she is; which is weird for me... BUT I'm happy for Selena. 

The Video + My Review after the jumpp.  hop. pagebreak. whatever you all it. 




Synopsis:

The video starts with Selena being called up to the Stage to sing for a bunch of Japanese people.

It's kind of a Karaoke themed video, which is unique, which is something i love, which makes me love Selena more. Selena has various looks in this video. All of them are beautiful but my favorite is the one where she has silver lips and a short bob.

There's no specific storyline but it's still beautiful in it's own unique way.
The video is just alternates between the 5 looks that Selena has.

OVERALL RATING: 5 Stars


2 Words: It's Beautiful. 

No comments: