Thursday, May 26, 2011

Album Tour: Lady GaGa - Born This Way (Standard Version)


Sorry For the super Lateness of this album tour, I was just so busy with school and it's finals week at my school....

But.. Here it is! Born This Way Standard Version! 

So, This album is the Album of the Decade, as dubbed my RedOne. And I Totally Agree!!!

This is Lady Gaga's 3rd Major Release after a Year's wait after The Fame Monster. This has already been harnessing 800K sales and is projected to hit  900K on it's first week... Or even a Million. 

The Packaging:  It's simplistically Black. The Album cover is Avant Garde mixed with a little craziness. Which you can always rely on Gaga to deliver. Since the cover's release, It has totally grown on me. This, on the other hand has 8 Less tracks than the Expanded Version. It has about 7 stunningly amazing promo photos from the photo shoot that Nick Knight shot last December. For my Favorite tracks on this album, well.... there isn't a favorite track, I value all of 'em equally! They're all amazing!!!

Watch the album tour after the jump!!! =)


No comments: