Monday, May 16, 2011

Review: Lady Gaga - Hair - The Song


ONE WEEK UNTIL BORN THIS WAY DROPS!!! I feel as if it's just a month after the VMA's. lol.

Who else is counting down? I can't wait!!! Remember when we received the announcement last New Years Eve that Born This Way Will be Released on 5.23.11. ?   It's almost FUCKING HERE!!!!

This week will be fully jam-packed with Gaga Promotion, not to mention the Fuse Goes Gaga, and... Farmville! Yes. The Songs will be streamed via Farmville to countdown to the album.  

I, personally am buying both versions of the Album (Standard and Expanded). Make sure you don't pirate/illegally download this album to help the Sales of the Album. I want this to Debut at Billboard's Hot 100 Chart at #1. 

Listen to the Song + My Review After The Jump.



Interpretation: Well, this song is about wanting to be free and liberal. In this song, she sings about being restrained and feeling less loved because she's herself. These lyrics are totally different from Gaga's actual parents because as I heard, they're really good Parents. 

SO BASICALLY THE MESSAGE OF THIS SONG IS "THIS IS WHO THE FUCK I AM.".

I thought, Judging by the Google Goes Gaga! Interview, this is more of a rebellious song, but instead, this is a lament, and manifesto. Let's face it. Everybody face problems with themselves, and this song is next to the most empowering songs Gaga has made, ranking at #2 after Born This Way... Wait. On second thought,
Born This Way = Hair

Yep. I like this. I like. They're pretty much equal. 

OVERALL RATING: 5 Stars!



No comments: