Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Review: Rihanna - California King Bed - The Video



Yes, RiRi has a new video after her provocatively controversial video, S&M.

This is a more ballad-ish song from Rihanna, and I think it's a totally new Territory for Her because most of her singles are thumpy-pop tracks which are great, but this, this is just soulfully beautiful!

Yes, I love it to the bottom of my little heart.

If you haven't seen my album tours of Rihanna's Loud and Rated R, be sure to check them out! =)

Just a prep-up with the video. This is another ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD) - ish type of video because she's alone again. But, she's with a man. 

Watch the Video and see my Review after the jump! =)



Synopsis: 

Well, this doesn't have an actual synopsis. But in this video, Rihanna laments as her "California King" is away and she is left in the California King Bed,  Hence the song title. 

Also, Rihanna looks TOTALLY Beautiful in this video. Her hair is Just...Volumizedly Loud. No pun intended.    
I feel sad watching this video because RiRi looks sad. I hope Man Down gets the Video treatment too. Fingers Crossed!

OVERALL RATING: 5 Stars 

A totally different territorial ground for Rihanna and she ROCKED IT! I absolutely love this video!

No comments: