Saturday, February 26, 2011

Album Tour: Ke$ha - Animal+Cannibal




I decided to make a new type of post. A reviews-only blog is too boring. So I decided to make....
ALBUM TOURS! :)
My album tours will feature pictures of the Album, The Packaging, The CD(s) and the Booklet.
This is my first post of an Album tour. Expect more.

I just got home from Target and this is what I bought.
The Package comes with a "K$" Tattoo, 2 Discs, and a Mini Booklet.
I have Prepared an Album tour for all my readers, Featuring everything that comes with the album. 
I won't make a review for this, Instead I will give an Excerpt from another review
Note:
The Album is worth $19.99
Let's See The Slideshow after the Jump!





If the slideshow is not available, you can view it here.

This review is from Channel 24

Ke$ha's debut album announced to all of those willing to listen that she makes no apologies for who she is, what she does, or what she drinks.
This 2 CD special deluxe edition, which includes the spanking new nine track EP Cannibal, basically reinforces the above fact, but also leaves Ke$ha coming off a bit artistically schizo.
Majority of the tracks on Animal figure her as a debaucherous, drunken party crasher who’s been dunked in a bucket of booze more times than she probably remembers.
But on Cannibal, she becomes this man-eater on a crusade to unleash her inner beast, even going so far as to compare herself to Jeffrey Dharma. Whoa, there!

See The Full Review Here

SMILEY! :) lol

No comments: