Thursday, February 10, 2011

Review: iLuv iEP311 Bean Earbuds



I just got new Headphones because apparently my Coby Jammerz Broke.
The Jammerz were great and durable but they don't have that much Bass Punch, Which I am Usually Looking for in a pair of Headphones.

Let's Start With The Review After The Jump!

Pros: Good Bass Punch
Clear Sound
Volume Control
Included Accessories

Cons: Size a little too on the small side
Thin Wire
Volume Control is too bulky

What's in the box?
- iLuv iEP311 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones
- 2 Pairs of Silicone tips (Small & Large)
- 1 Pair of Triple Layer Sound Isolating Silicone Tips
- Wire Reel

------------

These Headphones Cost $6.99 at T.J. MAXX and at first I was torn between getting the other iLuv Headphone with a No Tangle Flat Cable but the Volume Controls of this really attracts me.
The Packaging was so-so but don't get deceived easily; these headphones really have good quality and Bass Response.. When I got home I immediately took them out of the Packaging and I examined the headphones themselves and i found out these came with a clip attached to the volume controls, which can be very useful if you're always on the go.

The first song I listened to was Rihanna's new single, "S&M". Surprisingly, these headphones really did sound great, specially for the Bass Punch (As I Mentioned that this is what i Look for in a Pair of Headphones) and I fell in love with it. Next Song i Listened to was Britney Spears' New Single "Hold It Against Me" And it gave me a New perspective on the song, I liked it more, but I did not love the Song. After that, I watched an Episode of GLEE to see how good these headphones are with dialogue, and it was great! Then as i'm writing this review I'm listening to Taylor Swift's song "Mean" apparently, these headphones do great with country too.

OVERALL RATING: 4.5 Stars Out of 5

All i think i want to improve on these earbuds is the Bulkiness of the volume control and make it more compact. But Overall, these headphones are great and I would recommend them to you if you want good bass punch. I know there are numerous more headphones out there with great bass but these headphones are really good; a good choice if you want to upgrade your apple headphones. And if you're thrifty or saving money, this is the pair of headphones for you because it is only $6.99

Clarity, Bass and Style is what I'm look for, and these headphones have three of them.


SMILEY! :) lol



NEXT UP: In-Depth Song by Song Review of Nicki Minaj's "PINK FRIDAY"





1 comment:

Heather said...

I loved mine but my sister broke them. They are very comfortable and they stay put.