Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Album Tour: Born This Way - The Remixes Pt. 1


My first time visit to Zia Record Exchange and this is what I bought. I absolutely love it. I'm a big Lady Gaga Fan and this is my first time to buy a CD Single. It is worth $4.97 and it is a slim digipak.

WHY OH WHY DO ALL MY CURRENT LADY GAGA CD's HAVE TO BE DIGIPAK?

I won't write a review for the CD's. Sorry, Not this time. 

Let me describe the packaging for you; The single CD has the single cover for born this way in the front, at the back, the tracklisting. You open the package to see the Lyrics printed on the left hand side of the Package. and a cute little slipcase where you will find the coveted, Born This Way CD.

Check out the Tour after the Jump!

Without Further Adieu, Here it is!
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: