Saturday, March 5, 2011

Album Tour: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday


Yes, It's Nicki again! This is my promised Album tour of Onika Maraj. A.K.A., Nicki Minaj!
I'm so sorry for delaying this post, I wasn't in the mood. hahaha. I'm joking.
This is Nicki's Debut album, #1 on the Billboard Hot 200 for, 3 Weeks (I THINK.)

So the packaging is a crystal case with a CD inside. The CD's artwork has Nicki's Face Printed on it, Looking like: Barbie! She dubs herself the Harujuku Barbie. The Front Cover folds out with numerous pictures of the photoshoot and a Large Barbie poster of Nicki, and No, I Don't want to hang it up on my wall. The Album has 16 Songs. All songs boasting Nicki's Perfection in a good way.
The album is worth:
Standard Edition - $13.99
Deluxe Edition - 14.99
I say  buy the deluxe edition. Its worth it.
I Won't write another review for this, Instead, I'll give an excerpt from my In-Depth-Track By Track Review.
I Prepared i little slideshow for all my viewers. 

Check out the Tour after the Jump!



If you have trouble viewing the slideshow, Click here.

This review is taken from my Older Post, Track By Track Review of Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday

Not Many Female Rappers emerged and rose to Total Fame in the past years.
Not many female rappers caught my attention,
And Not many female rappers made me Actually Like RAP.
Well, Nicki Minaj is an Exception.

Her Catchy Beats and Catchy Lyrics never fails to give you th Last Song Syndrome. (Well, At Least for me. lol) This Harujuku Barbie may look wild,
but her songs actually have soul, and meaning.

By The Way, Pink Friday Is currently #1 on the BillBoard Hot 200 after
an 11 Week Climb! Congrats Nicki!

Her Album is pretty much about her life. Some songs about famerivals,moneylove... you get the picture. This album is about what goes on in her life.
Check out the Review After the Jump! 

SONGS: And What they're about

1. I'M THE BEST - In This Song, She gives that 

To see the Full Review, Click here.


No comments: