Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Album Tour: Miley Cyrus - Breakout (Platinum Edition)


Just got home from Best Buy and I bought this. Miley Cyrus' Breakout Platinum Edition

I'm a really big fan of Miley!!! I have her album, Can't Be Tamed (Album Tour Soon) 

She has really shown a more mature side of herself from Breakout to Can't Be Tamed.

The Packaging: The packaging is a Super Sparkly digipak. The platinum edition has a CD and a DVD. I open the package to see 2 Discs, a booklet, and... 4 Polaroid-ish Shots of Miley!!! I was really blown away by that because I don't get much albums with those kinds of freebies. The booklet consists of the lyrics, and special thanks. The cover shows Miley smiling all sweet, seated on speakers/amplifiers and holding a mic.

I won't post a review for this, Sorry. I'm abandoning the concept of putting other reviews here. 

Check out the album tour after the Jump!!!




No comments: