Thursday, March 24, 2011

Review: Kat DeLuna - Dancing Tonight feat. Fo Onnasis - The Video


Yes, Kat DeLuna is back with a brand new single: Dancing Tonight (featuring Fo Onnasis). After her hit club-banging single, Party O' Clock, this isn't (for me) a Kat DeLuna single material. I could've preferred Oh Yeah (La La La). But, she released Deancing Tonight and had a features rapper.

Don't get me wrong; I really like Kat's musical style and voice. I like RedOne's production technique. 

See the Video+Review of the music video after the jump! 

SYNOPSIS:
Well, there isn't much of a storyline going on here but dancing and performance; The typical Kat DeLuna video style. She could've done without the rap verse. The video had dance setups, party in the club setups, and bathtub setups. As for the fashion, it wasn't very forward. I like the studded eye patch, but that was all.

OVERALL RATING: 3 Stars
Ouch. This is pretty harsh. But--I really didn't like the video that much. I like the song because RedOne produced it. It didn't like the video because it didn't have a storyline. I like a typical Kat Video with complicated dance choreography. The song could've done without a RAP. 

No comments: