Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random: Lady Gaga Vector in The Meat Dress (Made By Me)

Yes, I just finished my first major Vectoring Project. I like it, by the way. 

I call it "Lady Gaga Magazine". This is my visualization if Lady Gaga made a magazine for her fans. If you still don't know, I'm a HUGE Lady Gaga fan. Super Huge. I spent two days making this Vector Art and I am Very satisfied with it. I originally gave up on this artwork but I continued and finished it. It's not as close as the actual picture but it's beautiful in its own way.

The photo  features Lady Gaga in her Vogue Hommes Japan shoot, sporting the Infamously Beautiful meat dress. "Lady Gaga" is written across the top and a cross is below the 'A' of Lady Gaga. and "Don't Be A Drag, Just Be A queen" written numerous times behind it. 

(You can click the image to enlarge)


I hope you like it! :)