Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Review: SkullCandy Ink'd Headphones

My iLuv headphones broke. Apparently because of a really small exposure of the copper wire. 
REALLY SMALL. It didn't even last me a month. That sucks. But those headphones really did give god sound. Apparently, Durability is an issue though.
Really Small Copper Exposure.
I prepared A little slideshow of my unboxing of this. I did this as neatly as I can.
(These Headphones Cost $9.99)

Let's Get Started with the review after the jump!
Skullcandy headphones have been famous for some time now, and It's about time I joined the hype.
Skullcandy headphones boast good style, design, and sound.
For $10 this pair of headphones is a really good steal. As I am writing this review I listened to Born This Way, and Ke$ha's album "Animal". And these headphones did better than the iLuv.

What's In the Box?
- SkullCandy Ink'd In-Ear Headphones
- Three Pairs of Silicone tips with the SkullCandy logo Embossed on them.
- SkullCandy Logo Stencil & Warnings.

These headphones boast good style. Which I really like in headphones. They are sure to be head-turners. 
They Look really similar to Beats By Dr. Dre's iBeats which cost $99.00 in most stores.
And I'm sure they've got the same quality as them.

Second thing I really liked about these headphones is its "Bass Punch". I usually listen to Pop Music so I get to enjoy. Some headphones are extremely muffled but these headphones have tremendous clarity. So far in headphones, these are the best I have ever tried. Dare I say, Better than the Beats By Dr. Dre line of Headphones. (I know, I have the Beats by Dr. Dre Tour Headphones.) Don't get me wrong, Beats Headphones are good, but they are too pricey. These headphones also come with 3 silicone tips so you can get a perfect fit. The default tips fit perfectly with my ears. 
These headphones also have the cable slider so you can manage your ties. And these headphones' wire is loooong. 

OVERALL RATING: 4.9 Stars
These headphones are really good. Actually better than the Apple headphones in my opinion. These headphones can really go against the Beats by Dre Headphones and they are on the track to win. 
These headphones are really good and I'm considering to go SkullCandy all the way. They have good bass punch, which I look for in most headphones. They also come with 3 Pairs of silicone tips to perfectly fit those with weird ears. The only thing I don't like about these headphones is the cable. It could have been better flat. Or the Jack Could Have been 90-Degree-Angled. I would definitely recommend this pair of headphones to anybody who wants to look stylish, anybody who wants good sound, and anyone who wants to get more for their buck. This is a really good steal.

UNBOXING:

My unboxings will be in the form of slideshows. I don't like to videotape myself. 
The packaging is really sturdy (And hard to open).
sorry, only 4 photos. this is my first.


If you're having trouble viewing the photos, click here.

That's It.

SMILEY! :) lol

No comments: