Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Review: Selena Gomez - Who Says - The Song



Selena just premiered her new Single "Who Says" on mainstream radio and when I heard the first lines: "Wouldn't Wanna Be Anybody Else" I fell In love.

Selena Gomez is already preparing for her 3rd Album and this single will really kick it off with a very big bang.
The Single and Music Video will be available on iTunes this March 14, 2011.

The song is basically about ignoring the haters and the ones that don't believe in you. I feel like its the lighter version of Pink's F*ckin' Perfect because is pretty much has the same message.

The single cover features a picture of Selena, having winded hair, and she is twirling her hair in her fingers. Staring out to the horizon. She has already evolved from the A Year Without Rain Era.

Listen to the Song and Read the Review after the Jump! :)



So basically the song is about self-empowerment and Loving yourself. I Guess in this modern world, plenty of people are not very empowered with themselves. 

The lyrics are about someone hating on Selena and she she sees through that person and that person hates because he/she is insecure about themselves.

Selena, in this song also shares that we're not alone when we think we're not perfect enough or we're alone when we are hurting.

OVERALL RATING: 5 Stars

I love the whole song, Its catchy enough and when I'm in class, I always hear this song in my mind. The meaning is just something to love. I loved Selena's music since her Kiss & Tell era. I plan to buy both of her previous albums as a preparation for her 3rd album.


No comments: