Monday, April 25, 2011

Album Tour: Adele - 21


Adele! Oh Adele! I'm just in love with her music. It is totally amazing! 

I heard of Adele from Perez Hilton. A fellow blogger which dubs her Goddess Adele. I agree! Her voice is amazing! I fell in love with her the first time I listened to Rolling in The Deep.

My favorite song in this album is One and Only. I actually had a dream about this song. Weird, right?... I just love it because of the Chorus. My friend said that the song sounds desperate but It's obviously not!

The Packaging: The album is grayscale. It has nothing much to show. The important part is the music. The Cd art, on the other hand, stands out because it is colored bright lime green! The booklet features the process of making the album and Adele recording it.

I think i'll make a track-by-track review of this.

See the album tour after the jump!



No comments: