Saturday, April 23, 2011

Album Tour: Lady GaGa - The Cherrytree Sessions + Just Dance The Remixes


Yes, I'm back with the album tours! I had an issue with my FlickR account because It's getting full and this is what I came up with: VIDEOS! So that the Youtubers can also see my album tours. Smart, right?

So, this album tour features 2 CD's actually because they don't have anything much to show.

The Packaging: Just Dance The remixes: It has nothing much to show, really. It only features the album cover and the back. No other prints inside. The CD is just something to die for. I love the art on it! It's so Optical Illusion-ey. 
The Cherrytree Sessions: It has printing on the back of the cover, but it's just like a copy of the back part of the cd. The CD art is simplistic but beautiful. 

Let's start with the album tour after the jump! 



No comments: