Monday, April 11, 2011

Album Tour: Rihanna - Rated R


Another album tour!!!

Rihanna's Rated R. 

I really like Rihanna. I knew about her when her single Umbrella was released and went really popular. Then when this album was released, I fell in love with her music, BIGTIME.

I plan to buy her latest album Loud when I get the chance, so watch out for that soon. =)

The packaging: This CD comes in a crystal case packaging, and a booklet packed with promotional photos for this album. Sadly, there are no lyrics in this booklet. It's theme is BLACK. As In ALL BLACK. About 90% of this CD is black. I really like her transition from a Good Girl Gone Bad, to a Rated R artist. 

See the album tour after the jump!








If you have trouble viewing the Slideshow, You can see it here.

No comments: