Wednesday, April 6, 2011

News: Transmission Gagavision is Back!



Lady Gaga's Transmission Gagavision is back after more than a year of it's Hiatus. All I can say is.... Finally!
I miss these. I really did. There are 40 more episodes of Gagavision before this, so be sure to check them out at 

Basically , this video is like the older ones, but it has another Intro.

The video spills details on the release date of Judas, and an exclusive footage of the Dance Rehearsal for it!!!
It also shows Lady Gaga, hysterically screaming, because she just found out that she has an interview for Google which you can watch HERE.


Watch the Transmission and See when Judas will be released after the Jump!!!!

"Judas" will be released on APRIL 19th!!!! It's coming Very soon!!! I Almost died when I heard this news.

Alejandro better watch his back. Judas is on his way. ;)

No comments: