Sunday, April 24, 2011

Album Tour: Lady GaGa - The Fame (Standard Edition)


Lady Gaga Galore!  This is another album tour of the one and only amazing artist, Lady GaGa. She's so talented and amazing and I just can't express my love for her music and love for her. I really don't care about the people hating on her but they have to stop. Seriously?.

I really got busy this spring break and I bought 7 CD's. 

The Packaging: The theme of this album? Crystals! The album cover is the standard facial shot of Gaga and there's a little sheet of paper inside that shows the numbers you could dial to get Gaga ringtones. The album cover is Just Amazing. The CD art is simplistic but I love it, and the art behind the CD is Crystals! Factoid: Those crystals are made of frozen acrylic and then crushed into teeny-tiny-pieces. 

Let's start with the album tour after the jump! =)



No comments: