Monday, April 25, 2011

Album Tour: Rihanna - Loud (Deluxe Edition Digipak)


Another Album tour: Rihanna's Loud Deluxe Edition Digipak CD+DVD!

I really did get busy. There are 2 More to come.

I'm a big Rihanna fan since her Good Girl Gone Bad era.  My favorite song in this Album is Fading. Yes, It's not the typical Rihanna song, but I love it still! I'm in love with the lyrics. and Skin is my least favorite because, well, it's boring. 

The Packaging: This has a lot to offer. You open it up to find beautiful shots of Rihanna with roses. There are 3 divisions to the Digipak. One is for the Cd, the Center is for the Booklet, and the 3rd is for the DVD. The overall tone of the album is of a bluish-pink which I find hard to get in photoshop. The DVD is roughly 27 Minutes long, and the booklet is just jam packed with promo pics, but unfortunately, no lyrics. I generally get confused with the coloring because the blacks are blues. lol.

See the album tour after the jump!



3 comments:

Celsey said...

Hello! Im in the UK and i was wondering is the deluxe edition a digipak in the UK?
Thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

No, is avaialable only in the US and Australia :/

Unknown said...

Where can I buy this CD ? Any site ?