Friday, April 15, 2011

News: Lady Gaga - Born This Way - Official Album Cover


So, Yes. This is the album cover. One word? EPIC.  You may not feel like it fits the album, but I feel like It's gonna be about freedom, and escaping into it. It's EFFING AMAZING, For God's sake. 

The album cover shows Lady Gaga as a motorcycle, with her boobs still intact (lol). This is a follow up to the sudden release of Lady Gaga's Judas.

There's a joke circulating around the web: "My Mom told me I could be whoever I want to be, So I decided to be a Motorcycle. "  lol!

I Still love it. Don't hate. If you only have mean comments then don't bother to comment at all. 

What do you think? Thoughts?

EDIT: I'm still hoping for another album cover. News has been spreading in numerous forums that Gaga is just betraying us , like JUDAS.  I believe that three betrayals have been done.

1. JUDAS Release Date
2. JUDAS Leaks
3. Album Cover (?)  

I still love the cover, don't get me wrong but I somehow want it to change.


No comments: