Monday, April 25, 2011

Album Tour: Lenka - Two


Another Lenka CD!  I just love her! This album is much much much more pop than her debut album, which is mostly a lullaby. Lenka has totally shown her growth in music,

Lenka is absolutely lovely! I love her music. My favorite song in this album is You Will Be Mine. I absolutely love the tone and lyrics on it. I don't actually have a least favorite song in this album because I love all the songs.

The Packaging: I think the theme of this album is Jagged shapes. The font is. Lenka is shown in the album cover with flying hair, and she is holding a flower. It's definitely not like a fantasy which is depicted in her debut album. There is no booklet, Again. Instead, the lyrics is in a form of a long fold-out paper that don't really appeal to me. 

I think I'll follow this up with a Track by Track review to this even though it is so late. 

See the album tour after the jump!



No comments: