Sunday, April 3, 2011

Review: SkullCandy Riot Headphones



I Just got home from TJ MAXX and I bought this pair of headphones because, apparently my Ink'd Headphones broke after a month of constant usage (Which is really good). This pair of headphones cost $9.99 there and it's a really good snag.

I prepared a Review + Unboxing Slideshow for this. As usual. 

Overview: The packaging comes similar to the Ink'd Headphones, considering the fact that this is the later model. Inside the packaging is a disclaimer + stencil of the Skullcandy logo. I just usually throw it away so no big deal to me. It also comes with 3 pairs of Silicone tips embossed with the Skullcandy Logo (Which I really Like) so that you can choose which fits your ears correctly if you have weird ears. The color I bought is the White/Silver one because I feel that it's visually aesthetic and head-turning.

Read the Review + See the unboxing slideshow after the Jump! :)
Review:

My first impressions of this is that It will sound like the Ink'd, but it doesn't It sounds waaaaaay better. It has a better bass response than the Ink'd so I guess I'm staying with these. the first song I listened to is Britney Spears's "Gasoline" from her newly released album, Femme Fatale and what I have to say is, AMAZING. It's really clearer, I have to say. 
Next, I listened to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance from The Fame Monster and it sounded amazing. 
I felt like everyone can hear it, but they don't. 
Then, I listened to Jessie J's Do It Like a Dude from Who You Are and it also sounded better than the Ink'd.
Lastly, as I am writing this review I am listening to Taylor Swift's Album, Speak Now, and It sounds totally clear. This definitely a leap in terms of clarity and sound from Ink'd to Riot. All I hope will be good also is the durability of this. I am a tenacious music listener 24/7 so let's see when the next review will come.
Overall Rating: 5 Stars

Unboxing Slideshow:

No comments: