Monday, April 11, 2011

Album Tour: Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again


Another Album tour is here! I just bought Demi Lovato's Here We Go Again sophomore album at Target.

I have always been a big fan of Demi since her debut on Camp Rock, and I'm still a fan . As you all know, Demi has taken a hiatus to go to rehab because of her emotional problems on bullying, and she's back!!!
I hope she'll make a new album soon. =)

The packaging: The album comes in a Crystal case and the booklet is just heavenly! 24 pages! She sure knows what I enjoy! lol. The booklet contains all the lyrics to the songs, and TONS of promo pics. The CD artwork for me is kinda bland. Just a heart? So yeah. Overall this album is totally something to cherish. 

See the album tour after the jump!




If you're having trouble viewing the slideshow, You can see it here.

See the album tour of Don't Forget (Deluxe Edition) HERE

No comments: