Monday, April 4, 2011

Album tour: Lenka - Self Titled Album



I just got home from Best Buy and this is what I bought.
Honestly, I'm getting addicted to CD's. I just love the feeling of a CD in your hand and not just an iPod of downloaded songs. You get me? 

I feel like Best Buy and I will be reeeaaallly Good friends. haha.

So.... I'm buying Lenka's sophomore album, Two, on April 18th. So I prepare for It. I bought Lenka's Self Titled Album. 

The Packaging: The album cover has Lenka, kneeling on the ground and looking mischievous. But she's just the innocent little girl who sings of light love. No hardcore Sex things for her. You open the Crystal Case to find that there is no booklet. Only a Fold-Out Poster with the lyrics printed on the back. My overview of this album is that it is simply heavenly. It's love songs and songs about life. I guess there's a little something for everybody in this album. My favorite song in this album is Trouble Is A Friend. I knew this song before it was even a single. I just adore it.

Well then, Off with my yapping and on to the album tour after the jump! :)



No comments: